Let us Handle Your Destination Immigration Form Business Design Translation

We Offer Certified Translation For Only $37.99/ page

We translate Certified Translations into English from any language, including French, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole, Zulu, and many more! All our document translations certified & authorized and are suitable for the use in US immigration and visa purposes. In fact, we’are so confident in our translations that you have a 100% guarantee on USCIS approval.

We Are a Trusted Multi Services Company

No matter what your immigration needs are, turn to the trusted Global Multi Services  today. With more than 10+ years of experience, we are fully familiar with United States immigration laws and procedures. Our team can successfully navigate you through the complicated process as we ensure your best interests and rights are well-represented.

Whether you are seeking Citizenship, Green Card, Work Permit, Visas services, or anything else concerning immigration, our team is here to help you. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their immigration goals, and we do everything possible to help. From the initial application filing all the way through your final appeal, we will be by your side every step of the way. You can count on us to provide you with the strong and effective support you deserve.

Now getting work in another country is not a problem anymore! Global Multi Services assists you to get work permit in the United States. With great knowledge and years of experience in this field, the consultant assures you of easy paperwork with no stress, and helps you to get your dream career in the U.S.

Adjustment of Status – Application for Green Card (Adjustments from one legal status to another, such as a Green card application based on marriage to a US Citizen, asylum grant or u-visa, based on legal entry with certain types of Visas))

The family-based Adjustment of Status, is an application so that a U.S. Citizen can petition for a Spouse or child (age is under 21), living in the United States, to become a Lawful Permanent Resident, based on legal entry to the U.S. (as a visitor, student, advanced parole, Fiancé, etc.).

Fiancé Visa
The fiancé visa it’s a process where a US citizen can apply to bring the fiancée, and children, from abroad, so that they can marry the fiancé within 90 days of the Fiancé arriving in the United States.
When you’re doing a petition for fiancé. Essentially, The Petitioner is asking immigration to approve the Petition to allow the fiancé, who is living abroad, to come to the United States to marry the US citizen Petitioner.


Are you seeking to settle in the United States permanently? We are here to provide you the best consultation for applying for your Green Card and let you up-to-date concerning its processing. Along with assisting you in applying for Green Card, we also provide the service of Green Card renewal. With the help of our expert & well-qualified team, we make sure to not let you suffer from any difficulty while applying or during the process of a Green Card.

Did you shift from one place to another and want to change the address? If yes, we provide you one of our best services and help you to change your address in all of your necessary documents, and also resolve all the doubts of yours regarding address change and keep you updated throughout the procedure in the USCIS process.

If you are not a U.S. citizen by birth, you may become one through marriage or from parents. For more detailed information on the naturalization process, please contact us for an appointment.

Is your PR card stolen or missing? And, do you want re-entry or exit permission? If yes, we are here to help you to get a United States travel document with the help of I-131 Form or Application. From processing to after being granted a US travel document, we make sure to provide you up-to-date information and solve the matter as soon as possible. From the request for a U.S. travel document to processing, we ensure you full accuracy and reliability of work.

We prepare the forms for people:

1. That don’t have a court date scheduled with the Immigration Court
2. Are not represented by an attorney at Court.
3. Have to file BEFORE their “One Year” deadline passes.

We are not attorneys. WE can refer you to one.

Or, are you thinking about calling your loved ones?

If yes, we are providing consultation about the form I-730, and assist you in letting your spouse or unmarried children under the age of 21 (beneficiaries) cross the border to join you within a particular time.

if you are a conditional permanent resident who obtained status through marriage and want to apply to remove the conditions on your permanent resident status.

Your conditional permanent resident status is only valid for two years and cannot be renewed if you:

  • Received your conditional permanent resident status through marriage to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident; or
  • Were admitted to the United States as a fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen and then married the U.S. citizen.

You must file a petition to remove the conditions on your permanent resident status or risk losing your lawful status.



Indra & Pupun



Oliver S


Scroll to Top